SCHOOL REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please call the school office – 610-696-1260 – to schedule an appointment. Registration days are March 6, 2013 and March 12, 2013. Please call at least one week before your choice of date in order for forms to be mailed to you to facilitate the appointments.
In order to register COPIES of the following documents are required:
New families to the school must bring a St. Agnes Parish Contribution Envelope with them as proof of registration in the parish. If you do not have an envelope, you must obtain a letter from your present Parish verifying parish membership and participation.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (see age requirements)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and for Grades 2 to 6: Copies of any further sacraments received.
- Updated Physical – Immunization Records
- Child’s Social Security Number card
- Most current report card copy for any student registering for Grades 1 through 8
- A per family non-refundable registration fee will be charged. A per pupil school fee will be due upon receipt of your acceptance letter from school.
Registration cannot be accepted at your appointment time without the above documents on the day of registration.
- Pre-K Program – Recommended 4 years of age by August 31
- Kindergarten Program – Child must be 5 years of age by August 31
4 day class – Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 11:00 AM
Full Day Kindergarten – 8:10 AM to 3:00 PM
Half Day Kindergarten – 8:10 AM to 11:30 AM
Grades 1 to 8:
8:10 AM to 3:00 PM